Re: Re: Arabic Linguist

> I was on <http://www.linuxiran.org/> but unfortunatly there is
> curently nothing. I do not speak very well farsi (even my mother
> is Persian) but I like to find some people which can do the
> translation.
> Is there ONE place where I can find ALL files to be translated ?

Everything related to d-i l10n is at

Look the "I ant to help" section.

You can also come on #debian-boot IRC channel....or ask me privately
in french if you prefer, of course (I just saw you address being in

I had some contacts with someone in the past about Farsi
translation...but no news for a while. This was Arash Bijanzadeh