Re: fighting spam || avoiding spam

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@debian.org> wrote:

> Mathieu Roy <yeupou@coleumes.org> writes:
>> Pascal Hakim <pasc@redellipse.net> wrote:
>>> So a number of people who are opposed to mangling code and archive
>>> names, and destroying the ability to check GPG signatures of messages in
>>> the archives in the name of reducing spam have brought up a number of
>>> points that must be taken care before we can consider doing it, and
>>> that's the best you can come up with?
>>
>> Apparently you are only focused on finding issues in the proposal, not
>> in improving it to make it feasible.
>
> That's because he wants you to understand that your proposal isn't
> suitable for our needs. There's no way to improve it - it's simply not a
> solution.

So you are happy to say that you do not give a toss about the user
that reports bug and get spammed as result?

Thanks you, I'll think twice before submitting a any new bug
report. Maybe I'll use an invalid address -- that will be really
convenient, but if that the only option, I'll do.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |