New virtual package: cron-daemon

I wishlist bugreport I've just posted to debian-policy:

"I intend to package hc-cron, which is a vixie-cron replacement (see
ITP #251980) and I would like other packages which now depend upon
cron to depend either upon cron or my new package (which is
compatibile).

The best solution IMO is to set up a new virtual package that could be
called cron-daemon (similar to existent system-log-daemon), which
could be provided by cron, hc-cron or maybe some other cron
implementations packaged in the future.

Regards
Adam"

--
  __ _
 / _` |   Adam Byrtek -*- jid alpha.jabber.lfa.pl -*- pgp 0xB25952C0