GR 2004-004

Hello,

I ask these questions on the developer's list since I got no useful answers
after asking them on debian-user-german.

Why did GR 2004-004 change its name?

Why are the specifications of the end of the discussion period as well as the
beginning and the end of the voting period missing?  Actually, May 18th was
the beginning of the voting period but the GR 2004-004 page shows this GR as
still being in the discussion period.

In the near future, I'll need a relatively modern and stable Linux system for
a desktop PC.  But since sarge probably won't be released until this time, my
plans to install sarge on this machine are totally screwn up.  And since
voting periods are just put off and one doesn't even know when they will
finally be, it's impossible to make reasonable plans concerning Debian
installations.

I'm really annoyed because of these release problems and the uncertainness.

Wolfgang