Orphaning some of my packages

I intend to orphan some of my packages, if no one takes over them I might
consider ask (in some cases) their removal from the archive. They are:

- dns-browse: mostly clean, 2 bugs (1 fixed and 1 pending someone writing
the appropiate manpages), few activity upstream. Probably libnet-dns-perl
is a better replacement (but lacks tools and UI)

- remem (remebrance-agent): mostly clean (I have not been able to fix some
of its bugs), few activity upstream.

- bow (libbow), mostly clean, few activity upstream. It is a very useful
library IMHO (could be used to code in proper searches in some tools) but
it is underused.

- CLIPS (and clips-doc): there is few activity upstream. This is an
interesting package (an IA interpreter), but there are not that many IA
tools out there using it, development seems to have moved to the java
version (JESS)

- easyfw: clean, no activity upstream (for quite sometime), has a number of
replacements (firestarter, knetfilter...)

- firewall-easy: clean, no activity upstream (for quite sometime), has a
number of replacements

I will ask for removal of two last packages if no one wants to take them.

Regards

Javier