Re: [wli@holomorphy.com: Re: NMU: kernel]

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 04:44:52AM -0700, William Lee Irwin III wrote:

> On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 01:33:10PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > My package is my castel, oh how wonderful.  Without giving up one the
> > I need my own base package mentality debian's kernel package won't

Christophe, this you are telling is pure bullshit. I have been asking
for help on the powerpc kernel packages for month, go look at the
debian-powerpc mailing list if you are doubtfull, and upto now only Jens
responded. I find it highly strange that a bunch of other people appear
now that wants to take over the powerpc kernel stuff, while not even
bothering to contact the actual powerpc kernel maintainers.

Friendly,

Sven Luther