Re: @debian.org email forwarding and SPF

On Thursday 20 May 2004 04.00, Isaac To wrote:

> - I have an ISP that Jeroen> doesn't provide email at all?
[email == incoming SMTP]

> If your ISP do not care such a thing, it will logically not publish a
> stringent SPF record either.

It doesn't matter what the ISP does. It's whether the admin of the
maildomain I have as sender sets an SPF record or not. The ISP can not
do anything about it.

I really don't know if SPF is a good solution or not, but I know that
all other solution that I have seen proposed are worse.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://debian.org