Re: orphaning packages

On Wed, 19 May 2004 19:13:58 +0200, Amaya wrote:

> Andres Salomon wrote:
>> They're yours.  Upstream has been bugging me to package some of his
>> other packages, which maybe now I'll have some time to do.  :)
>
> Thank you, but please refrain from distracting *my* upstream from fixing
> MessageWall bugs and whishlists :-P

Heh, I'll continue bugging *your* upstream for new mwall releases:

<dilinger> flamingcow: hey, did you see these?
<dilinger> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=249840
<flamingcow> dil: neat
<dilinger> 249840@bugs.debian.org if you want to talk to the submitter and have it saved in the BTS
<flamingcow> the multiple recipients thing still needs proper fixing
<flamingcow> then i'm just gonna apply all of these
<flamingcow> and release 1.0.9 :-P
<flamingcow> already some changes in-tree
<flamingcow>
http://firestuff.org/archzoom/ian@penguinhosting.net/messagewall--mainline--1.0