Re: orphaning packages

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Andres Salomon wrote:
> * libapache2-mod-perl2
> Thom's officially the maintainer, but hasn't had time for it since the
> initial release.  It has a few outstanding bugs, and generally requires
> the ability to read some (rather horrid) perl.  Thom, if you want to
> step back up as the maintainer, let me know; otherwise, it's up for
> grabs.  It's also a version behind, as the new upstream release has a
> license change.  See
> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.legal/12591> for more
> info.

While I'm still waiting on the DAM, I'd be glad to take over this
package and work through the licensing problem with upstream.

Don Armstrong

--
I never until now realized that the primary job of any emoticon is to
say "excuse me, that didn't make any sense." ;-P  -- Cory Doctorow

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu