Be In Profit Right Away!

My name is John Mercer
My business number is 701-839-5858

Call 212-990-6700 for an important message.

Let's see what happens.

This is a personalized auto reply to the email you sent me RE: Re: That movie
Your email originated from IP: 81.134.7.153
Date your email was sent:  Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:02:09 +0100
Your Return Email address: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
THIS IS NOT U.C.E. See notice at end of email.
 wrote:
>  This is a multipart message in MIME format
>
>  --_NextPart_000_006FDD92

This email is sent in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations.
You have received this email because you have sent an email to this
address. If you do not wish to receive any mail from our servers you may
permanently block your email address by clicking on the following link.
(Please be advised by blocking your email you will not have access to over
900 domains and the thousands of users and services they represent).
Thank you, The Postmaster.
http://inetekk.com/blacklist.cgi?e=debian-devel@lists.debian.org&en=x2ztLoex272quqtk6kpx2ztLop5Cv

re: /letters/x2ztLoex272quqtk6kpx2ztLop5Cv.txt