Re: Spam in the lists out of control

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:

> My home box is on all kind of blacklists despite the fact that my IP
> address hasn't changed in over a year.  In my experience, blacklist
> maintainers really do not give a shit about collateral damage.  It's
> just not important to them.

If your IP has not really changed in over a year, then there should be
at least one kind of blacklist on which your home box should not be,
namely, those who list open proxies, like list.dsbl.org or cbl.abuseat.org.

Removing one's machine from list.dsbl.org is easy. Removing it from
cbl.abuseat.org is completely trivial.