Re: Spam in the lists out of control

On May 09, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@pemas.net> wrote:

> > Start using DNSBLs like SBL, XBL and DSBL, or have Blars Blarson try on
> > murphy the same recipes he uses to filter spam in the BTS.
> BlackLists are NOT an option, they should be killed because they are
Please refrain from commenting on subjects you do not know about. I'm
suggesting the use of DNSBLs which have near-zero false positives rate
and are professionally maintained.

> That's a better solution also, a good spamassassin with some feedback
> could help. I think Santiago said here some months ago that the Debian'
Bayesian filtering is too much expensive, our hardware apparently is not
even close enough to what would be needed to use it.

--
ciao, |
Marco | [6185 sucdpVQ1q8taQ]