Re: partial Debian mirroring - Was: dpkg rewrite in Java

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 15:47, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
> Sure, cf /usr/share/doc/python2.3/lib/module-mmap.html

Cool, looks like it should be doable.

> > Anyway, the problem is less one of not having a perfect solution; it's
> > more a case of finding someone with time to code it.
>
> If nobody did it when I'm done with the mailman package split
> (hopefully sometime next week), I'll come back to you.

Thanks, that would be great if you could look.

Incoming data gets passed to Fetcher.apDataReceived, which stores the
data into Fetcher.transferred.  This is passed into Fetcher.apDataEnd as
the data argument, which then gets written to disk using write().  The
source for this stuff is in apt_proxy/apt_proxy.py.

Chris