Re: Tag your packages

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Junior is used as an example of how CDDs can maintain their own tagging
> view of the packages.  Others are welcome to be added, of course.
OK.

> How to do it is still a tech-only matter to be discussed, and I'd set
> LinuxTag as the place to discuss it if we aren't discussing it before.
I'm happy to meet you at LinuxTag.  Perhaps something can also be prepared
at DebConf (even if I'll not be there).

> In the meantime, things can be done by hand, like by creating facets
> from metapackages (when I have the time).
I think there is no real need to hurry.  It was just a question and if
the technical solution has to be implemented anyway so it is more or less
a wast of time to do it manually now.

Thanks for your DebTags effort

          Andreas.