Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document [Typographical fixes]

On 30-Apr-04, 16:57 (CDT), Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
> With this document, we, the Debian Project, do so affirm this. We affirm
> that while we are working towards complying with a change in the goals
> or identity of the Project, or towards compliance with any change to a
> foundation document, the needs of our users will be catered to. This may
> mean that for a limited time, Debian will not be compliant with the new
> Social Contract.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> We affirm that whenever a change to the Social Contract takes place, the
> activities required to provide ongoing and proactive support for the
> Debian user community shall continue.

Since the intent of this document is to accomodate changes in any
foundation document, not just the SC, shouldn't both of marked instances
be changed to "foundation document"?

Steve

--
Steve Greenland