This one time, at band camp, Manoj Srivastava said:
> 	Seems like there is not a single person who has come forth and
>  said, no, I was not surprised by the RM's change in policy, so I
>  think I have justification for my beliefs. If someone was
>  unsurprised, and nodding away sagely "I knew it", they have very
>  siccessfully kept it to themselves so far.

Well, to throw in my two cents, I was not in the least surprised.
Saddened perhaps, that I was correct in my resoning, but not surprised.
That is why I voted 'more discussion'.  It was pretty clear that this
change would result in many RC bugs.

I am not, however, commenting on the current argument between manoj and
aj - that seems like somethig for them to resolve themselves.

Take care,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |