Re: DEHS source code available on alioth

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 05:44:25PM +0200, Bluefuture wrote:
> The original Dehs announcement it was only some days old:
> Anybody had saw this messages? :)
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/debian-qa-200404/msg00172.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200404/msg01921.html

Err, I cannot find the below-quoted mail in the archives, which leads me
suspect it was a private mail. Also, it is common practice to write a
reply _below_ the text you quote.

> Il sab, 2004-05-01 alle 11:56, Mark Howard ha scritto:
> > I like the site though - it could be very useful.
> > Do you provide a machine readable interface? i.e.
> > just a plain text file without html. If so, I would really like to see
> > this integrated with DDPO and possibly the PTS. It would be brilliant to
> > see this data for all my packages and all the gnome team's packages
> > along with the usual bug data, versions, etc found on DDPO

I'm already looking into it, no ETA though.

Bluefuture: The interface that is needed for DDPO and the PTS is like
this:

<srcpackagename>: [ <upstreamversion> | "N/A" | "Error" ]

For resp. upstream version, no watch file, and error processing
watchfile.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar