Re: Survey on Debian usage

::This is an M$-free zone::This is a virus-free zone::

* Survey

 - Q: Are you a:  (note: you may choose more than one)
   A:
      [ ] Debian developer, or otherwise involved in contributing to Debian
      [ ] Free software developer
      [x] User, using Debian for:  home server
      [x] Other: secondary desktop pc - (main is Mandrake 9.2)

 - Q: Could you please provide one or two typical episodes (whatever you feel
      like) of your life with Debian?