Re: Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge -- re-vote?

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> Sad but this is true real life story.

People did not vote for titles, they voted for the change.

> I second re-vote.  (If this is allowed.)

No.  It's not.  You can propose another change, which must win by
3:1.

> I still feel like a bad looser by stating this though.

Because you are.  When my side last the previous move to change the
GR, nobody started calling for revotes or saying the process was
unfair or people were tricked into voting.

> PS: I do not think many did not understand these outcomes. I also do not
>     believe this was intentional deception.  Too much noise was there.

Huh?  People knew exactly what they were getting: The DFSG must apply
to all software, whether it's a program or a manual or something
else.