Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:

>> What's the result of the consultations with the FSF?  Isn't this very
>> rude and unprofessional because of the ongoing talks?
>
> What ongoing talks?  :-P

I wasn't involved, so I don't know what was really going on.

> There was supposed to be a meeting in "early April" and a report
> soon after.  Looks like *that* didn't happen.

Do you know for sure?  Why can't our representatives tell us what went
wrong (if anything went wrong)?

The idea was to quietly work out something behind closed doors (which
seemed to be a good idea at that time because of the constant
flaming), and unless there is an explicit statement to the contrary, I
tend to assume that these efforts continue.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, di-ve.com, netscape.net,