Re: bug #10643 is archived and still open

Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> wrote:

> I've done some major cleaning sessions deleting hudreds of spams from
> the BTS, and don't usually check which address was spammed.

Thank you for this. The package maintainer usually is the first to
notice the spam (I have my package-specific filtering rules before the
spam-specific ones). Would it be possible to construct some interface
where the maintainer can send a gpg-signed mail to, in order to delete
those spam messages, without the need of BTS admins to do anything?

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie