On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:55:45AM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 06:56, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > As such, I can see no way to release sarge without having all these
> > things removed from the Debian system -- ie main.
>
> I agree with your assessment.  However, I don't think it serves any
> purpose to delay the release.  I hope that a new GR will be passed
> that will make it possible for Sarge to be released "uncleansed".

I certainly hope such a GR isn't passed.  I didn't agree with the
original exemptions given to them and would prefer not to knowingly
release non-free items in main.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings