ARM box running sid?

With debussy.d.o down, there are no generally-accessible arm boxes running sid. I asked this on debian-arm, but got no replies, so I'm asking again here: if there is anyone who has an arm box running sid that can take a few moments to look at <URL:http://people.debian.org/~emschwar/> and compile the package there, it would
greatly help me.

#188513 has been nagging at me for quite a while to fix it (though from the lack of outcry, I'm guessing the arm community hasn't been too stressed out about it), and I *really* want this fixed soon. If you can give me an account (I promise I'll only use it to work on this bug) on an arm/sid box, that would be even better, but I'm
~80% sure this patch will fix the bug, if only I can try it out.

Thanks for any help.

-=Eric