Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) [040406 07:40]:
> If some governmental interest needs to bowdlerize our distribution to
> satisify their political sensibilities, they can go ahead.

Agreed. As anyone _can_ change any code in Debian, _we_ should stick
as a default to the names that the people who it applies to like, and
not to names who others have fixed on them.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/