Re: Corel photopaint and Sarge

Hi Conrad,

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 04:45:35PM +0930, Conrad Gittins wrote:
> Has photopaint been overlooked or is it now disregarded.  It works with
> Woody but not Sarge due I suppose to changes in new versions of various
> libraries.  I use it mostly for working with large digital photo files
> since it is actually better for that purpose than the Gimp.
> What's the story?

Well, Debian certainly doesn't have the resources to test for
compatibility with all arbitrary, third-party, binary-only software.
But if you'd care to provide details on what isn't working (preferably
as a bug report against the package causing the breakage, if you know
what package that would be), it's possible someone would be able to
fix this before the sarge release.

Regards,
--
Steve Langasek