Re: bts2ldap-Gateway up again
* Andreas Barth (email@example.com) [040314 12:31]:
> The information used by the gateway is updated once a hour; however, master
> is only a mirror of bugs.debian.org, and so the information there might be
> slightly more out-of-date. For this reason, I plan to move that gateway to
> spohr (the bts-server) as soon as I have access to spohr. (As spohr has
> also more processing power, I plan to update the information than every
> quarter of an hour.)
* The bts2ldap-gateway is now moved to spohr (=bugs.debian.org). I'll
keep the ldap-mirror on master working until further announcement
(plus a grace periode of course; see below for plans).
* The plain data-files are available now on
* The information is updated every 15 minutes now.
* Bugs with multiple packages (e.g. #227841) are now correctly
Current plans ("missing features"):
* rewrite the way the information is updated - this would allow to get
much closer (< 1 minute) to the "real" index-file.
* Move the ldap-mirror also to merkel.
* Get the archived bugs in.
If there are any issues with this gateway, please don't hesitate to speak
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C