Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

El jue, 01-04-2004 a las 07:39, Andreas Tille escribió:
> Uhmm, that's not very helpful.  Could anybody give them a hint to support an
> international mailing list if they want to work together with the rest of
> the world?

Please everyone interested in this dscussion (Debian Live-CD &&
Metadistros way, **in enlish**):

There is a new mailing list in english available

metadistros-en@listas.hispalinux.es

I'm a fast man Andreas :-DD

The whole web site of the Metadistros Project is in spanish but, if
anyone wants to help in the translation, he would be wellcome.

I hope to discuss any metadistros question in this mailing list, and
dDeb or CCD, in the mailing list some people hope to use (#237017).

Resume:
-. Debian derivatives (archive needs) and Custom Debian Distros
   (products) -> send an email against #237017
-. Metadistros (Live-CD, hard detection, instalation and conf matters),
   Debian independent -> metadistros-en@listas.hispalinux.es

Thank you very much, and a really good job Andreas, really :-)))
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@yacoi.com>
Ingeniero Industrial - YACO S.L.