Re: getting all modified conffiles

Oliver Kurth <okurth@gmx.net> writes:

> I would like to write a script that gives me a list of all modified
> conffiles.
[...]
> Any ideas?

Not exactly what you want, but I have just uploaded an experimental
version 3.18-2 of changetrack to ...uhm... experimental.

It keeps track of all your conffiles (via /var/lib/dpkg/*conffiles) and
emails you diffs when the conffiles change.

Cheers,
--
                                                    Jens Peter Secher
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher get2net dk_