Re: [debian-devel] Re: Ancient architecture

Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> writes:

> On Mar 12, Magosányi Árpád <mag@bunuel.tii.matav.hu> wrote:
>
> > Some people simpy love these machines, and it is their right to do so.
> What is not their right is to keep packages out of testing just because
> they need many days to build them and/or sign them.
> (Current example: ppp.)

Build 10 days ago and uploaded the next day.

Ok, took 20 days alltogether but its only a optional package, nothing
important. All the essential/required/important packages uploaded did
cut in front of it and kept it from building.

Why is ppp optional? Shouldn't it be important?

MfG
        Goswin

PS: checking todays stats I see m68k gained quite a bit. Again m68k is
better than mips.