Re: testing and no release schedule

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 04:58:12PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004-03-27 16:07]:
> > Note as well, that I made a proposal to hardware-donations to list
> > wanted/needed hardware last year to work around those problems. I'm
> > quite sure when someone would read there that you need an Amiga, it
> > would be much easier to get such hardware near to you. Nothing
> > happened so far to the donations webpage, also there should have
> > been some progress mid of last year.
> The page has actually been created recently and will be announced
> soon.  See http://www.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted and submit
> entries.

Ah, thx... *finally* :-))

But I'm quite confused by the content now:

Wanted: SGI Hardware
Who: MIPS porters
Architecture: mips
Specifications: Not specified
Where: Not specified

I guess you know why I'm confused? (and many others will be too, i think)

BTW: how about the announcement of $arch@b.d.o? ;)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/