Re: Bizarre changelog entries in some gnome packages

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 20:17, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 03:42:33PM -0300, Humberto Massa wrote:
> The line of text starting with " *" in this entry:
>
> gnome-session (2.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * order to
>
>  -- Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:50:59
> +0100
>
> is content-free.  The maintainer thinks it is a funny joke, but if the next
> maintainer were to replace that entry with one which actually listed the
> changes in version 2.4.2-2 of the package, I would support that change.

Well, to stop this useless discusion...  I have replaces all that junk
in changelogs in packages I adopted to:

   * Orphaned package.

And I encourage other adopters to do same.  It makes no sense to have
junk in changelogs and you could always find it in debian-curioso, where
it really belongs.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>