Mail config on alioth (Re: alioth is dead.)

Le Monday 22 March 2004 à 13:31:21, Joey Hess a écrit:
> Before the d-i project goes off and finds our own machine to host our
> repository on, I just want to know if there is are any general plans to
> either set up a new general hosting service for Debian, or possibly
> maintain alioth again.

It is really a problem that alioth has so much problems. And I don't
blame the admins. They do a good job.

I discovered a (new) problem with the mail configuration on alioth.

  $ telnet localhost smtp
  Trying 127.0.0.1...
  Connected to localhost.
  Escape character is '^]'.
  220 haydn.debian.org ESMTP Exim 4.30 (Debian) Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:33:53 -0700
  mail from: <rousseau@haydn.debian.org>
  250 OK
  rcpt to: pcsclite-cvs-commit@lists.alioth.debian.org
  250 Accepted
  data
  354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself