help with lvm2/devmapper (or orphaning)?

I've been neglecting my lvm2 and devmapper packages, so I'm looking to
either give away, or co-maintain the packages w/ someone.  Packaging
isn't really that hard; most time sucked up by these packages is dealing
w/ weird kernel and arch-specific bugs, and coordinating w/ upstream.
Knowing C and kernel code is pretty much a must; I don't forsee myself
having time to do such things.  I'm still willing to help out w/
packaging issues, I simply don't have the time to deal w/ bugs like
#237409.