ChangeLog formatting - make it easier to read

Hi,

When I upgrade packages, I quickly scan the changelog.Debian for relevant
things - obviously, this is harder if the changelog entries are long...

Now, in the last few months, more and more parts of Debian are translated -
this is, of course, a good thing. But the changelogs are cluttered with
'new/updated foo translation, thanks to bar' entries, which do not interest
me (and I suspect many others). So I wondered if the language-related
changelog entries could be grouped together like

 * Translations:
   - updated foo
   - new bar translation from ...

So those not interested in the non-english language versions could skip this,
and those waiting for a translation could concentrate on this.

(I'm not proposing to to integrate this anywhere in policy or so. Just food
for thought).

cheers
-- vbi

--