Re: Bizarre changelog entries in some gnome packages

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 04:37:56PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > > I find changelog entries like those I am listing below to be very, very
> > > unhelpful. They are truly bizarre.
>
> What will an average user who searches in a years for something in a
> changelog file think about the quality of the software when he sees such
> changelog entries?

We have no way of knowing that, because quality of software generally
can't be directly correlated to the quality of package changelogs. :)

Hopefully they won't think it's a secret codeword for "you must now kill
yourself", and that they won't take the nearest blunt object and smash it
against their forehead. But then, who knows? :p

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.