Help needed with #238244: courier or debconf problem ?

Hello, fellow Debian developers !

I'm struggling with the bug above and I've no clue how to proceed with
the investigation. There were no similar bug reports on courier-mta
in the past, so I suspect an obscure problem with debconf or a local
malady. Any suggestions how to trace this bug down are appreciated.
The bug submitter is very helpful.

Citing from the BTS:

> > Can you please give more information, e.g. where you put the exit 0 into
> > the postinst and if you upgraded from earlier version ?
>
> I had to put the exit 0 before the source of the debconf stuff.
> That's where it would break.  Even before testing for configure!

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team