Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Colin Watson wrote:

> There's also a file on master with a list of addresses that have closed
> bugs recently; I browse it from time to time to make sure none of them
> look too spammish.
Just an idea from somebody who mostly ignored this thread (so ignore
this mail if this idea was raised in the past):
    What about if bugs can only be closed by mails from
    the submitters address or by a developer signed mail / upload.
    This should allow all people who are allowed to close the
    bug to close it but leaves out spammers as well as people
    who try to boykot the BTS.

Kind regards

        Andreas.