Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

Thomas Viehmann writes:
> If you had maintained a package or helped out with maintenance, you could
> assess how much limiting the bts control access would impact you.  That'd
> be one datapoint, not much, but certainly more than zero.

I'm about to close a bug on one of my packages because it is now getting
several spams a day.  Perhaps I should just let the spammers do it for me.

I don't think that the BTS should require GPG signatures, but something
like a required pseudo-header might be a good idea.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org