Re: [custom] Custom Debian Distros need the help from debian developers (continued)

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:24:40PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I guess Mako will not complain if I bring this thead back onto the
> debian-devel list...

Nope. But I'm sure it will confuse people who were not paying
attention. :)

> > AT> I hate to explain over and over explaining random people who
> > have no AT> idea about CDDs in long threads.  That's why I startet
> > to write my AT> article and throw an RTFM on them.
> >
> > I think you should consider drafting this on the Wiki or in a
> > series of wiki pages. So far this has worked very well for letting
> > other people contribute to the document.

> Hmmmm, you mean http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?CustomDebian ?  I
> have to admit that I really want to be much more verbose and that I
> do not really like this Wiki type of approach.  I plan to put my
> article about CDD which is written in debiandoc-sgml
> http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/ into a
> CVS repositor on Alioth once it is ready and I think this is a more
> solid resource of information.

I'm willing to host it in an open CVS repository straight away. Lets
talk offlist about the details.

Is there a reason it's debiandoc and not DocBook SGML or XML? If not,
I'd be happy to do the conversion.

Regards,
Mako

--