Re: bts2ldap-Gateway is coming up again

new / changed:
- preliminary website is http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap/
- the dn is now dc=test,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org (but the previous dn
  still works)

* Josip Rodin (joy@srce.hr) [040307 22:25]:
> Definitely use debbugs for everything, otherwise you create an
> inconsistency between this and other names.

Yes, I changed that. I put a preliminary schema on
The more advanced feature mbox is missing (and also the possibility
for retrieving single messages), but otherwise it should be ok.

Any comments on this schema are welcome (and I know that the OIDs are
missing some part right now, but that'll changes as soon as I have a
part of the debian OID-space for it).

> (I'm not sure why you have the thing for mbox and nothing for per-message
> content...)

Well, I thought that the easiest way to get the message contents out
would be a single mbox, and client parsing afterwards. But I don't
really care.