Re: orphaning some of my packages

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 11:59:25AM -0600, Graham Wilson <graham@debian.org> wrote:
> libxslt
> passivetex
> xmltex
> xmlto
 I would be intrested about these packages, as I know XML and related
things in a good enough state IMHO. I do not really know TeX, ofcourse I
used it for a small session once or twice, and has a small book of it.
Do you think it would be enough for a starter? Otherwise I know Debian
for a long time, has some packages in the archive and some are waiting
on ftp-masters - just as information as I am not a DD yet. I think it
would be better to keep the packages, but let me work on them, so all
you would have to do is check and upload them.

Cheers,
Laszlo