Re: dbs changes

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 03:40:22PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> As you may well be aware, I'm the original author of dbs.  I've now gotten
> interested in the package.

Heh, because of course it wasn't interesting when you first wrote it.
:)

> To that ends, I've started doing some changes, to bring it in line with my
> unreleased dbs sources.

Thanks, Adam.  This stuff looks juicy.  Unpacking with patches already
applied addresses a concern Ian Jackson has long had with this approach,
so it seems we can get the best of both worlds this way.

I look forward to using these new features.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Life is what happens to you while
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you're busy making other plans.