Re: OpenAFS in UML

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:24:41PM +0100, Frank Lenaerts wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the OpenAFS kernel modules from the
> openafs-modules-source package to use them inside UML but I'm stuck
> with the ARCH=um parameter.

Look at the debian/sysname script that derives the AFS sysname from the
output of 'arch' command.  That is where the i386_linux24 sysname comes
from.  If you want i386_umlinux24, you will have to short circuit that
script to provide it.  Probably a wishlist bug against the package is in
order.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>