Re: [debian-printing] Packaging of vendor PPD files.

Citing http://localhost:631/overview.html on a system running cupsys:

| Finally, our own ESP Print Pro software uses CUPS to provide drivers
| for thousands of printers and can be found at:
|   http://www.easysw.com/printpro

so I doubt they will include additional PPDs for free, but just give
it a try.

btw: the CD accompanying my Kyocera-Mita FS1020DN contains PPDs for
almost all Kyocera printers I know of (all MIT-licensed), they might
be included as well.

Regards
. Siggy