Re: ITH: gdm -- GNOME Display Manager

Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Help was offered several times, not only by me. Proposals for GDM were
> simply ignored, and proposals for gqview were ignored until someone
> uploaded a new version to DELAYED. I understood that as non-willingness
> to maintain the package correctly, and opposition to other people
> maintaining it. I hope I am wrong, but the threats of epoched uploads I
> received since only confort that opinion.

Damn it.  The same damn problem, over and over again -- "I won't fix it, and
I won't let you fix it either!"

So, if I were a DD, I would vote for the DPL candidate who promised a
solution for that attitude, if there was one.  :-P

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: