Re: [custom] Custom Debian Distros need the help from debian developers

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

> Basically, I sympathizes with Petter in his frustration and agree with
> Enrico in his evaluation of the problem and proposed plan of action:
> the CDD folks among us need to finish writing up some good
Please watch

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/paper-cdd

closely for daily updates and wish me spare time to finish this
work.  I's be happy about orthographic corretcions and corrections
and enhancements in terms of contents ...

Kind regards

          Andreas.