Re: Python or Perl for a Debian maintainance project?

Hi, Andrew Suffield wrote:

>> I'm getting very childish in doing so, but you're forcing me, really:
>> *you* began the ad hominem attacks when you accused Matthias to be on
>> drugs.
>
> No I didn't. I challenge you to cite any case where I have said that
> he was wrong because he was on drugs.

>>> [ statement you happen to disagree with ]
>> I think you're on drugs.

This is different exactly how?

(Note: I'm talking about the actual effects remarks along these lines have
on discussions like this one, not whether it constitutes a 'real' ad
hominem attack as defined in Your Favorite Dictionary.)

--
Matthias Urlichs