Re: P4 optimized Debian GNU/Linux?

Quoting Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org>:

> Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org> wrote:
> > I have. At least for 'woody'. I'm still investigating why 'sid' fails
> > (it have something to do with exim4 and GNUTLS - might be a exim4
> > bug). It's in the BTS...
>
> I cannot see it, have got a bug-number?

I haven't submitted the exim4 problems yet (I still don't know exactly
WHERE the problem is - it works if I do 'the pbuilder stuff' manually
using chroot et all), but the bug for pbuilder (the woody problem) are
#234859.
--
Legion of Doom cracking Marxist strategic Noriega Ft. Meade Serbian
supercomputer terrorist Soviet NSA AK-47 congress explosion Clinton