Re: P4 optimized Debian GNU/Linux?

Quoting Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org>:

> Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org> wrote:
> > I have. At least for 'woody'. I'm still investigating why 'sid' fails
> > (it have something to do with exim4 and GNUTLS - might be a exim4
> > bug). It's in the BTS...
> I cannot see it, have got a bug-number?

I haven't submitted the exim4 problems yet (I still don't know exactly
WHERE the problem is - it works if I do 'the pbuilder stuff' manually
using chroot et all), but the bug for pbuilder (the woody problem) are
Legion of Doom cracking Marxist strategic Noriega Ft. Meade Serbian
supercomputer terrorist Soviet NSA AK-47 congress explosion Clinton