A Lisp Interpreter...

Sir/ Madam:

Greetings of peace!

I am looking a Lisp interpreter over the net but I
cant find the best one for me to try it up in my
compiler. What i can always found is an applet to
where we can encode the lisp functions or codes.....

May i ask that one to you? What I need is a ready to
use and runable source code of a Lisp interpreter. A
source code written in Pascal would do....

I hope you would give me....

Thank you and God bless you!

Respecfully yours,

Sahid