Re: svn.d.o

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 12:27:11AM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> I was trying to check out a copy of adduser and svn.d.o doesn't seem to
> want to cooperate, nor can I merely use the viewcvs interface.  Is
> something up?

SVN's on-disk repo format changed from between versions 0.33 and 0.37
(the versions in between were not released to Debian unstable).  This
broke the packaged version of ViewCVS.  If you're using a different
version of Subversion than alioth, that could explain your problem.

Note that Subversion 0.37 is compatible with Subversion 1.0.

G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         Ab abusu ad usum non valet
branden@debian.org                 |         consequentia.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |